As-salamu aleykum wa rahmatullah,

I recently reverted back to Islam, alhamdulillah, after seeing that not only the epistemology of this dunya is incomplete within itself (next to that, neither proper definitions of naturalism nor consciousness the kuffar can bring), but the Tauhid is absolute truth and Muhammad, salallahu aleyhi wa salam, was truthful with signs and miracles, and a book which is undoubtable, with what is written in surah al ikhlas as a unique and once-in-history definition of god that has never been seen before.

The above anxiety is troubling me a lot, I have strong existential and death based anxiety, by Allah it hurts so much.

I keep envisioning how I could lose my health and no one would help me, I'd be rid of provision, and also how lucky I am to be born in this timeline, where there is medicine that could treat my ailments.

Is it my relatively weak imaan from my recent reversion?

Ya Allah grant me shifa, this is so terrible, amin.

submitted by /u/tadakuzka
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/I3wHZyY
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours