Regarding who leads salah in a group of people:

The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The people should be led in prayer by the one who has most knowledge of the Book of Allah; if they are equal in knowledge of the Quran, then by the one who has most knowledge of the Sunnah.” (Narrated by Imam Muslim, 1530)

Me and my friend always pray Dhuhr in school, he has about 3 juz memorized more than me, though we both agree I have more knowledge of the Quran.

So what I want to know is who should lead our salah, the Hadith says “the one who has the most knowledge of the Book of Allah”, I have heard a scholar say this means who has more memorized, but I’m not sure about that as it says “knowledge” not “memorization”.

So does the Hadith mean who has more Quran memorized or who has more knowledge of the Quran

submitted by /u/Enwassi
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/Zrl50zB
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours