I’m really tired of this dunya, it’s been 2 years and a half of short comings with my education am 18 years old and in college majoring in cybersecurity faculty of computer science, In high school I did my best and didn’t get the marks I want( and events happened that was out of my control that led me to fail.) same thing in college I did well on 5 subjects out of 7 these 2 dropped my gpa from 3.5 really heavy am a freshman still starting second term tomorrow, the two subjects were also out of my control,and now things are just getting more exhausting I can’t help but overthink and worry for my future and see talks about how my career is oversaturated,I’m trying to keep my prayers up and on time but I sleep for hours and hours…and even in application for the subjects it’s all so tiring… please someone help me wallahi I’ve never been this burnt out to the point that the smallest misconvenience ruins my day, I feel anxious and worried in my heart but at the same time all of this I got closer to my deen and I prayed that Allah helps my dad and it did and it calmed my soul, I just needed to vent to someone.

submitted by /u/Temporary_Client2457
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/zSUmtFV
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours