The past is something i struggle a lot with.

Its not just i keep ruminating on memories. In my mind, i also stuck at the same place and never move on.

I stay the same and in my mind everyone stay the same. But in reality, everyone move on with life and are at new place. Everyone grow and become better but i stay the same.

The past simply doesnt exist anymore but my mind tells me otherwise.

Prayers help me the most with staying present. But it only helps for a while and then i fall back.

I have no idea what to look for in the future. I dont know what to do in the future. No goals ,no dreams.

To be honest, i dont know how to move forward aswell.

Putting my mind in the present is what im struggling with.

Friends/ people that are no longer in my life ,i no longer recognise them since they've changed and grow so much.

I dont know whats wrong with my head.

Time gonna slip through if i dont wake up to reality.

submitted by /u/SleepyAsh2
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/kiSaKBp
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours