😨😨😨 I am a revert and I reverted for 2 years and did my shahada on the 11 of January 2024. I downloaded Muslim Marriage apps such as Salams, Muzz, and Inshallah. I liked Salams better because they are more people I find attractive and I match with more people. So I match with a guy and he was Pakistani πŸ‡΅πŸ‡° and I am African American. We chat πŸ’¬ for a bit, but it was real late like around 12 am. I told him I was tired and he’s very dominant and demanding and he told me that I will have to get use to talking to him this late. I was like ok so it’s like that. He said yea. I loved how dominant and assertive he was. For some reason I love dominance and I am very sensitive and shy πŸ™ˆ. But I love it for some reason. We then talked about how will I please him as a husband. I answered by saying I will cook because I am a very good cook and I cook very versatile. I told him that his tummy will be full everyday. I said we will pray together read the Quran and make dua for each other. I then told him I will give him physical affection, such as hugs πŸ€—, cuddles πŸ₯°, and kisses 😘. He said so that’s it and I said what else you want. He said I need you to be obedient to me of everything I say. I was like yes I would if you a great Muslim man that knows his priorities.

We then got to the topic about our race. He thought πŸ’­ I was Nigerian which yea my ancestors are Nigerian but I am African American. I then told him I am a revert and didn’t commit bad actions. I was a good girl, I never went clubbing, partying, drinking, smoking, committing z!na, and dated. He then ask me did I kissed a guy. I said I never kissed a guy. I was very honest with myself and I come out to him. He then ask me is my family converts/reverts. I said no and he then unmatched me. I was so heartbroken πŸ’” because I was getting very into him. Please guys I need some reassurance and help. I am a very good Muslim I pray five times a day, go to my jummah prayers, modest, read Quran, fast, give zakat, and make dua. I really want to talk to him again but once someone unmatched you, you can’t talk to them again. 😭😭😭 I wanted to tell him that you are marrying me not my family. This is a hard thing for reverts and it’s hard for us to get married even though we have good qualities. Please him anyone πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί I really want to get married. It is my only goal. I don’t ask for much but marriage is like the only thing I want to complete half of my deen.

submitted by /u/brownbeans24
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/bOsnepx
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours