If the trial has caused you to improve your character, what a blessing.

If the trial has caused you to improve the quality and quantity of your worship, what a blessing.

If the trial has caused you to become a obedient servant of Allah, what a blessing.

If the trial has caused you to increase in closeness to your Rabb, there is no bigger blessing. Alhumdulillahi ala kulli haal.

If you want to know your value with your creator. Look to how he is using you and what actions he has kept you busy with.

Whoever tasted the sweetness of tawbah, will recognize the bitterness of sins.

Speak in such a way, that others LOVE to listen to you.

Listen in such a way that others LOVE to Speak to you!

Use your words wisely, for the POWER of the Tongue is sharper than a knife.

Encourage & Push one another to doing good & staying positive!

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah Almighty says: I am as My servants expects of Me. If he thinks good of Me, he will have it. If he thinks evil of Me, he will have it.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Ibn Ḥibbān 639

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Arna’ut

‘Amr ibn ‘Abasah reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah Almighty said: My love is a right upon those who befriend each other for my sake. My love is a right upon those who defend each other for my sake.

Source: al-Mu’jam al-Ṣaghīr 1092

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

‘Ubadah ibn al-Samit reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

Allah Almighty said: My love is a right upon those who love each other for my sake. My love is a right upon those who visit each other for my sake. My love is a right upon those who sit together for my sake. My love is a right upon those who maintain relations for my sake.

Source: Musnad Aḥmad 21575, Grade: Sahih

submitted by /u/Elegant_Berry_1432
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/PmlZO0h
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours