Im not sure what I'm seeing at night.

Salaam

Most nights when I go to sleep I see a black cloud in the corner of my room. It's as if someone has taken a black pen or maker and scribbled vigorously creating this cloud. No soft edges, only sharp jagged edges. Kinda like a sea urchin? Anyway, I see it distinctively in the corner of our room when I'm falling asleep. I suddenly wake up and see it near my babies cot or my bed and once I acknowledge it, it retracts back into the corner. Sometimes if it's too far away from the corner it goes into the wall.

Someone commented on my previous post and said it's a mental disorder. I feel offended lol. I'm not crazy, I have been able to see things supernaturally in the past. I'm not sure if maybe this is a form of nazr or hasad? Maybe it's anxiety? I do get anxious sometimes but it's not severe and I'm not on any medication or anything like that.

Any comments, advice or personal experience will be appreciated. I've attached a Pic to help you guys visualize what it is I'm seeing. It looks exactly like this.

submitted by /u/luxeluv
[link] [comments]


from Islam https://ift.tt/fIUEals
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours