Assalamu alaikum, dear brothers and sisters! I'm new to reddit, so I'm a little embarrassed to post here. But that's not the point. I am a schoolboy from Kazakhstan, and I study in high school with an emphasis on mathematics and physics. Praise be to Allah, I was born into a Muslim family, and Praise be to Allah, I am a Muslim. However, I, like a large number of other Muslims in our country, grew up in a family of “ethnic” Muslims. May Allah help us all and strengthen our Iman! (Say "Ameen")

But Alhamdulillah, I decided to start praying.

However, I have a small question: I am afraid that the school will take away my prayer time, because due to the emphasis on exact sciences and so on, we can have 8 lessons a day, and the longest break lasts 20 minutes. Of course, some of the prayers fall at this time. And I need advice on what to do in this situation, given the strictness of the teachers, as well as the very non-religious community of our school. Transferring to another school is hardly the best option, because I really like mathematics and physics, and there are few other such schools in my city.

Anyway, thanks in advance, may Allah bless you all!

P.s. Sorry for my English, I translated the text via google-translator because I was afraid of making a spelling mistake.

P.p.s. It's entirely possible that I'll delete this post someday because I have a social media phobia lol. But anyways, thanks for helping!

submitted by /u/JustSmile2-255
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/JjFvxcm
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours