Salam,

I just wanted to make a quick post to request the community for one thing: my admission into a good medical college/the medical college of my choice.

I really want to be a doctor and I have the MCAT in my country but my merit/marks isn't/aren't high enough to get into any of the good universities, but nonetheless I believe in Allah to help me achieve it.

I don't want to go to a private uni because they're all pretty mid and very expensive and not really recognised. I worked really hard for my MCAT and was disappointed when the results came out but I believe in Allah's plan and mercy. Please do make dua that I get in, because I don't want to pursue anything else since I really like the healthcare field.

I would also want to request that if you could share your stories of the seemingly impossible, becoming possible, it would really help me trust the process a lot more.

Please also make dua for my piety, iman and forgiveness since I'm not as good in my deen right now as I would like to be.

Jazakallah

submitted by /u/thenextzakirnaik
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/tUjOvsP
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours