So I've been a Muslim all my life but lately (last few months or so) ive been having a bunch of doubts about Islam. One of them is how our Prophets marriage to Aisha can be ok. I've tried convincing myself but deep down, i cant accept that a 50 year old marrying a 6 year old is anywhere in the realm of acceptable. I've seen some explanations but none of them really convince me, I've heard things like "It was a normal practice at the time" but isn't the prophets example one that should be followed for the rest of time? And there used to be tons of things that were socially acceptable that Islam opposed, why not child marriage?

I'd appreciate any answers or links to any resources

submitted by /u/MrMartensite
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3kWCGkw
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours