I feel like day by day i’m more prone to not caring about literally anything & it’s not j religion, everything in life i’m starting to feel disinterested in. Coming back to islam, Ive stopped praying for a long long time & i’m tired of always trying to or having the intention to start but always procrastinate, Moreover I’ve started to skip some jummah prayers aswell & the scariest part of it all is that i don’t feel as guilty anymore, which is actually pretty scary, is this a sign that Allah has given up on me? or is it the depression that makes me literally not care or want to do anything. Idk how to word it but i feel like im loosing my religion & constantly fail to try. I’ve even forgotten how to read the quranic verses in Arabic! Maybe it’s because its so normalised nowadays that makes you think whatever its okay?

submitted by /u/rejected2317
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/mhRXqMA
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours