I tried searching online for some explanations for a strong urge to pray for someone’s dead dad but couldn’t find any direct ones. I’ve been in on and off contact with a distant friend for a few years now and I found out their father passed away more than 7 years ago a year into the friendship. I thought nothing of it at the time as everyone experiences some form of loss in their lives. However, recently I came across the deceased’s social media and I cant stop thinking about it. I don’t know why I feel so urged to pray for him to the point that I did. I never feel as connected to those that pass let alone for the father of a distant friend I’ve never seen in real life. Can someone please help me understand what this could be?

submitted by /u/Zealousideal_Job3628
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/PYSpmEo
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours