Ubayy ibn Ka’b reported: I said, “O Messenger of Allah, I send blessings upon you often. How many of my prayers should be for blessings upon you?”

The Prophet said, “As you wish.”

I said, “A fourth?”

The Prophet said, “As you wish, but more is better for you.”

I said, “A half?” The Prophet said, “As you wish, but more is better for you.”

I said, “Two-thirds?” The Prophet said, “As you wish, but more is better for you.

I said, “Should I say all of my prayers for blessings upon you?” The Prophet said,

If so, your worries will be resolved, and your sins will be forgiven.” ﷺ

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2457

Grade: Hasan (fair) according to Al-Tirmidhi

submitted by /u/ibbisabzwari
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/yI5PY6J
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours