I have a non-Muslim friend who has been my closest companion for the last five years. We spent our entire bachelor's degree together, and he's truly my best friend. Over the past year, l've been abroad, so our friendship has mostly been online, but the bond is still strong.

The thing is, whenever I think about how he might go to Jahannum forever, it makes me want to cry. When I was with him, l was far far away from Islam. That's how I spent four years with him, doing haram things. I've been trying to get closer to my deen, Alhumdulillah, and my connection with Allah has become much stronger. But despite that, I can't shake the sadness when I think about my friend's fate.

I know we are expected to distance ourselves from those who don't share our faith, and I understand and trust in Allah's justice completely. I don't have an ounce of doubt in Islam, but I still feel this deep sadness. I want to do something, but I'm not sure what to do.

submitted by /u/Beginning-Chain-8324
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/CWZYuHm
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours