So this is going to be a nasty story, I apologize in advance. A year ago, I had a huge argument with a sister who hated me and wasn't exactly fair with her words (I'd prefer not to disclose the reasons, it was pretty stupid), we've cut all ties since. During that argument she said something hurtful which still affects my life today, and I strongly suspect she put the evil eye on me. Even back then, she would deny it and wouldn't let me use the water after her wudu to remove it (I asked, it didn't end well), now I've lost all contact with her (praise be to Allah) but it means I have no idea how to undo what she said (it was really a horrible thing to say and it's showing its consequences). Are there any options, any means to get rid of the effects, without contacting her, and also without asking for ruqyah (I need to fix my life in this world, but not at the cost of missing out on being included in the seventy thousand admitted to Jannah without reckoning)? JazakumuLlahu khayran

submitted by /u/ummhamzat180
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/Eh4wfDm
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours