I felt as though i am becoming more arrogant day by day

I just entered collage and allahuakbar Its tough

I have this module that mainly teaches us to program And yes, no one like programming except me So the boys in my class always ask me question Wallah, i love to help them, however, at some point i get frustrated Because, the things i taught them last week were forgotten It doesnt look like they put in effort too which adds into my stress But at the same time, Im thinking too

Am i becoming more and more arrogant because my friends see me as a role model? I love helping people...but this time, it feels like a chore At some point i forget that im a student too with the amount of questions i get

Is allah testing me? Am i really arrogant? If so, how do i decrease my ego.

submitted by /u/Ecstatic_Bread_842
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/Fa4u5EA
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours