i’ve been like this almost my entire life? animals and children are attracted to me, cats are much friendlier with me and babies & toddlers hug me out of nowhere, even my family says this, that animals and children really love me. this also happens with people, even though i’m not social and i’m very anxious around people and i barely speak, my relatives and people around me love me, my mom says that a lot. is this from allah?

i know that if people love you and respect you then its a sign that allah loves you, but idk about animals and children. and tbh i always feel like tearing up when people say it, the creator of this universe and the one who made me loves me? i’m small and fragile and i’m doing my best to please allah so i cry when i hear allah loves you.

submitted by /u/deadflowers1
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/q960CzW
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours