Peace be upon you

I'm making my way through the Quran and it is very intriguing.

I just finished chapter 2.

I was surprised to learn that the story of Adam and Eve was in the Quran, and from my understanding Iblis is the equivalent to the Christian bibles Satan.

And also according to my quick Google research that only confuse me more, there are other Satan's?

I'd like to know the role this/these characters have in Islam.

When I was Christian I was taught that the Satan character was the source of all evil, and anything wrong in the world was his fault.

But the Quran is saying that everything in the world I Allah's doing.

So where does that leave Satan/the Satan's?

submitted by /u/KodiesCove
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/pBXng6L
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours