Salam Walaikum everyone i’m a revert. i’m the only practicing muslim in my family. i’m trying my best. but at times i put off prayer. and im trying to read the quran but im slow and have classes scheduled for ramadan but im still very discouraged by my self honestly. last ramadan wasn’t hectic for me. i can’t focus on anything because there’s so much going on in my personal life and caring for family members etc. i feel like my hands and legs are tied with duniya’i matters and nothing deeni, i want to drop out because i cant get time to sit and work on college work either. just really low start to a beautiful month for me. any advice is appreciated. please don’t judge me, please pray for me.

submitted by /u/Culturalg
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/syDv6tR
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours