Idk what it’s called but my friend (a muslim) hits me with the eye he always wants to get better grades then me. Honestly it’s kind of scary, because this is the ninth grade and after that it’s high school and that will decide my future. I mean every time I tell him on Snapchat that I’m going to work hard on a test I fail it. Another thing that has happend to me, when I once cheated on a test (I’m not proud of it and I’m planning on stopping) i got caught. Never in my life did I get caught cheating. I mean never. He was also cheating with me but my cheat was presented much better because back then I liked to brag about how good I was in cheating. And guess what he did when he saw me getting caught? He started laughing really hard I was shocked. Another time I got an F on an exam. He started laughing really hard and told me I’m sorry but it just funny. I didn’t even say anything I just stood there shocked. A few weeks ago I told him that I was going to cheat on an exam. I cheated and handed in the papers a few days ago the teacher told me that I got an F on it. I couldn’t understand I answered almost every question. Even the other less smarter kids got an E. But what really made me angry and got me questioning if he really hits with the eye was when I did an essay and I told him that I was done with it. When I wanted to Send it to the teacher I couldn’t. I tried a lot of was but I just couldn’t. And when I was looking were the file was the computer told me that there was an error after that I stopped telling him about my grades and either lied about an e even if a got a better grade. Now for the question what should I do? Right now he is asking how much will you work? I told him a lot but he was like but how much? Should I tell him or what?

submitted by /u/Sweshish
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2Q1VWHa
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours