Assalamu'alaikum everyone, I'm a 17 year old male and I'm a bit confused on who my (the man's) awrah can be shown to. I know it's different for sisters who can wear clothing depending who they're with but I've done some googling and I'm not sure what it is for men. (I know that it's from the naval to the knees).

The main reason for this question is that my younger brother and sister have realised that I've been working out for a few years and enjoy squeezing my arms etc. which is fine Islamically (I think). However, I bought my brother a batman action figure a month ago and it has a six-pack so now my brother and sister keep pestering me to show them my abdomen.

Even though it's not as prominent as Batman's and, a lot more importantly, above the boundaries of the awrah (my belly button) I'm wondering if I am allowed to show them it? I do sometimes flex my arms for them which I think is debatable on whether it's allowed or not but I think something like showing the area above my Awrah (for like twenty seconds) is likely to have a more definitive answer.

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/Smashallow
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/NtsUP6w
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours