It was difficult and I expected a lot of Backlash. But my mother was fine with it as long as I don't allow mistreatment. I told her I will only submit and answer to Allah and nobody else. I will visit a Mosque maybe this week and I will update my wardrobe by buying from Islamic stores. Is wearing Jeans haram? If so I'll donate the inappropriate garments when I have enough dresses to fill a whole closet.

Also what will marriage look like? I'm open to it because last thing I need is become a baby mama like so many women in the west. Almost every family member ended up as a single mother and I don't want to end up like that. It takes two to get married so it takes two to create a wonderful marriage.

submitted by /u/Glinstering-Nebula
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/nlW7h5m
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours