How can I have a good sleep rhythm as a muslim?

Salamu Alaykum from Germany my brothers and sisters,

I‘ll post a picture of our prayer times here so you can hopefully understand it better. There is no possibility to have straight 8h sleep during the night without missing fajr. I love to wake up early, pray fajr and then start my day, but I can’t have a productive day without sleep. As a student I‘ve sometimes class starting at 8:00 am until 3:00 pm and it seems like the only solution here is to interrupt my sleep or staying awake until fajr and wake up late. Do you have any tips for a healthy sleep rhythm in summer? These prayer times only apply to summer time here in Germany.

JazakumAllah Khairan

submitted by /u/oekonomist
[link] [comments]


from Islam https://ift.tt/CLZxca0
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours