Assamulaikum brothers/sisters, I need some help.

So I have OCD/Anxiety so when I am worried about something I can’t let it go, and now I’m very confused about so many things. First, is the apostasy punishment really about treason? I want to believe it so badly but many Muslims and scholars disagree with this view, also Islamqa never has said this, so I’m starting to doubt the validness of this opinion. I keep telling myself, we don’t question Allah we just follow, but my mind keeps questioning me behind the wisdom behind this punishment.

So Is apostasy punishment applicable if you say you have apostatized or is it if you commit treason? I have heard so much difference of opinion it’s hard to believe.

I’m really doubting that it’s about treason and more about changing religion.

If it is about religion idk how I can ever get over this.

Secondly: A Muslim told me one time that the prophet Muhammad saw had to convert some polytheists forcibly to Islam during a war, is this true?

Thirdly: Sahih Bukhari 7157 is stressing me out:

Narrated Abu Musa: A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Muadh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Muadh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu`adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle.

Why did they have to execute him and what is the wisdom behind it, this is what I mean when I say I’m confused about the apostasy punishment. If it isn’t about treason as many Muslims say then how is it justified?

Fourthly

Guys don’t get me wrong I really really want to believe in Allah and Islam and pray Allah guides me, but I have some doubts now and I feel like it’s my destiny to be misguided. I know Islam is the truth it’s just I’m really confused on why it has such a harsh punishment for apostasy.

Fifth: I know Allah loves us a lot but why does he put us through such horrible test and why does he allow suffering in the world and so much crime happen to innocent people? Also how can we have free will if everything was ultimately decreed by Allah.

Like how do we reconcile free will and predestination?

And also if Allah predestined our sins even if we have the choice to commit them how do we have free will and didn’t Allah predestine it?

It’s scary to imagine Allah predestining all this hardship!

This is a plea for help, I don’t want to become a kafir and destroy my iman:(

Lastly

Do wish granting djnn have any basis in Islam

Do Wish granting Djnn have any basis in Islam, cause many people try to associate these fantastical stories with Jinn, so I’m confused?

Let’s start off with what we do know:

The Jinn were a creation before Adam AS, and they were created out of a smokeless fire and have a free will just like us. The difference is that they can see us but we cannot see them, and they have other abilities that we don’t, and attempting to communicate with them is sihr and prohibited.

So that is what Jinn is In Islam

๐Ÿ›‘Often, I hear a lot of folktale around wish granting Djnn, and the whole lamp wish granting bs, and many try to associate it with Jinn. Also there is a lot of stories of how the Djnn got trapped from Solomon doing it or another story said God trapped them because they were disobedient. ๐Ÿ›‘

I just want to be clear: All of this folktale has no basis in Islam right? All of this is folk tale made up that have no basis in Quran or Hadith correct?

Idk it just seems to fantastical to me

The reason I bring up jinn cause if these stories are true, they seem to fantastical for me to believe

Please make dua it has been a tough time at home coupled with this ocd and doubt I’m going through

Guys I don’t know what to do, my mom says it’s just anxiety and I’ll get over it but I don’t think so. I keep telling her I should go to the sheikh or scholar to dispel my doubts but she won’t listen!

I don’t want to go to jahanaam or be misguided please help me I need help!

❗️๐Ÿ›‘Why would Allah predestine all these horrible crimes and this suffering, this is one of my main questions?๐Ÿ›‘❗️

submitted by /u/MuslimSkepticz
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/GB1nI78
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours