I made 2 drawings with rules that sheikh Assim Alhakeem told me (drawing the upper body faceless aka. no eyes, mouth and nose). I also checked the internet multiple times and not a single site mentioned beardlike hair and facial covering like glasses and hats.

I am in extreme stress and do not know what to do, I should be asleep long time ago but I am just in a huuge worry and scared.

Another problem is that I made them for other people, should I tell them to delete it or should I only delete it? Someone on reddit even put it as their profile picture.

I don't know why I always end up with grave sins...

Also repenting from it would do nothing wouldn't it since the images are still there.

I always end up in such a bad situation and apologize for these frequent chaotic posts.

submitted by /u/MimicOfPlagy
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3w7HHfr
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours