So I watched a video the other day about the different prophets graves and their wives and children. The first one was Hawa (eve) who they say her grave is in Jeddah, is this true? As well as that there was one of Noah but idk where it was, the caskets were very large as I suspect as they were apparently very tall people, also, I didn't finish the video as I wanted to find out if it was reliably or not but they said that Musa has grave as well, is this true as I was told that he was told he would be buried a stone's throw away from the holy land (Palestine/Jerusalem). Last year one of my Islamic studies teachers told me that he does have a grave and it is outside of Jerusalem, I just wanted to check if it is right on thesethe video

submitted by /u/Amisonprime
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2YLjIVq
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours