Quite some while possibly meaning a few weeks. The method of communication? I guess maybe Reddit PM or Reddit Chat.

I have a ton of questions. Problems. Concerns.

I'm looking for an orthodox brother. I want the solid version of what Islam's beliefs and practices are with no beating around the bush. A brother who is not only stalwart in his faith, but is totally unapolegetic about what Islam teaches, and who feels confident in their knowledge of doctrine and practice to (possibly) bring me back to Islam.

I will argue. But I will listen. I am open minded. But arguing with you is the way for me to figure out if Islam truly is the religion of God or not. I am not the kind of dude who can just watch videos of Islam or hear the message of Islam, say and convert the same day. I want to test Islam and, if it is truly the religion set forth by God, any testing I do will only further cement my belief that it's from God.

Hit me up if interested. Again, I may be corresponding with you for a good while over and over, so just a heads up if you're a busy man and realize you might not have time for paragraphs to writing.

submitted by /u/QuesoBeefEnchiladas
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2NAdi5y
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours