Recently someone i know got engaged to a pious girl who wears hijab and Abaya, the problem is this man has a very bad history and isn't pious. This individual has done hardcore drugs like heroin and was addicted to it, drank alcohol, has committed Zina multiple times and has bragged about it. This girls family agreed to the marriage after asking about him for a week, they're refugees.

I know it is none of my business and this marriage doesn't concern me and i won't do or say anything, but i feel bad for this girl and her family. I know it's not my fault, but i feel guilty. i feel like if this was my daughter or my sister and somebody knew such things and didn't tell me i'd be angry. This just doesn't sound okay or fair to me, how can someone spend their life being religious and get married to someone like him?

submitted by /u/hyliancreed
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3bRAKWz
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours