Asalamu alaiykum brothers and sisters in Islam,

I am a 20 y/o guy who just unfollowed all his high school female friends from instagram. The photos were too revealing, so I chose akhira instead of dunya.

While I couldnt care less about what they would think of me and whether they would unfollow me or not, I do want them to have an explanation. This is because it is essentially an opportunity for them to get in touch with our beautiful religion.

Since most of them still follow me, I was thinking about making a “close friends” story-post (a function you can make use of on instagram) where I explain my actions.

I tried writing a text, but it often comes off as too pretentious or too weird, which is why I am here :-)

Anyone with a killer da’wah post? Please hit me up.

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/mm-7
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2YBVMoN
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours