please forgive me if any of this sounds ignorant, but I’m truly uneducated on this topic but find myself curious.

So from what I heard, if you are Muslim, you should not date, just marry straight away and you shouldn’t date outside of your culture?? however I started a new job and I work with a lot of Muslim girls who wear a hijab. however a lot of them are in relationships, some with someone outside of their culture and others, within but are not married. I was just wondering, how does this work if it is supposedly Haram and why do they do it?

Sorry if this sounds ignorant, but I also wonder if they take their hijab off for their partners as well? would they even go as far to having intimate relations? Would this be an indicate of being more more or less Muslim than someone who strictly follows the quaran? is there some sort of stigma against girls who date before marrying or date outside their culture?

I’m so sorry if this sounds weird and perverted, but I’m genuinely just curious because as I said I’m uneducated and but it doesn’t stop my curiosity so hope this doesn’t offend anyone!!

submitted by /u/Familiar-Leg8882
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/ceNZ4AX
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours