All ive ever seen around me when it comes to relationships are the ones built on haram, ive never been in a haram relationship alhamdullilah but im curious on how a halal one blossoms

Side note:

I want to find a spouse in the near future but there's the issue of me just being cooped up at home most of the time (unfortunately against my will)

I would love to have a better social life but that requires a car, a driver's license, and money, which all 3 i dont have. It doesn't help that i live in the middle of nowhere too, most interaction I get is when I go to uni. How do u even find a spouse in these types of situations?

Im aware i should have patience and trust Allah, but i need some advice, i feel stuck and idk how to approach this situation and idk how to get to know a guy also in a halal way (i only know that touching isnt allowed)

Just seeking advice/support, pls be gentle

submitted by /u/Crazy-Fisherman-1063
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/QFT3s4z
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours