I am male 28, and I have been diagnosed with bipolar and sent to psych ward 3-4 times in past 2 years. I am not praying and the more I abstain from going to mosque the more fear is building up in my brain. I am not praying because my depression, anxiety, tremors and lack of motivation plus the drowsiness and diziness from my antipsychotic and anxiety medications, my doctor isn't muslim he doesn't understand me I tried manier times to explain this lack of enery but he just adds up more sleeping tablets. It's not like I don't pray at all, there are days when I pray 5 times or atleast try to attend all the prayers when I feel normal or being able to walk to the mosque. Currently I'm in a situation where I haven't gone out of house since past 10-15 days and allah only knows how long will this continue. I wish I could be just normal and pray when it's time because I know how important it is even when you are sick.

submitted by /u/polarwarrior1
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/LBdTzsr
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours