Hey everyone! Yesterday while it was raining before fajar I was the only one awake in my house and I felt so lonely,miserable and scared. Every time i see thunderstorm/lightening it instantly reminds me of the day of judgement I don't know why, what's the connection but it does. So at that vulnerable moment of being scared I promised myself of starting praying (namaz) again. I immediately got up made a one week chart of all the five prayers and sticked it on my kitchen's wall to remind myself to pray each time I go to my kitchen. So, today was the first day and I felt so good while ticking all the 5 boxes of prayers. I just hope I'll be able to achieve my goal of praying all the 5 prayers this week. If anyone of you wants to join me in this one week challenge (setting small goals) it would be a great support or else just keep me in your prayers.

submitted by /u/Independent_Paint_55
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/NVu8CsA
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours