Little bit of backstory, i am 15 years old now. When i was around 7 years old i had trouble sleeping, nightmares etcetera. And my grandma and my mother took me to some woman, apparently a witch to treat me for it. I was laid down on something and they put a piece of hot iron behind my head and covered my head with an red cloth. And they poured some water on the iron, and basically. The iron went from an “cube” to an “shard, sharp like a blade” And they said if it turned sharp looking, it means you have fears inside of you or something. And they did this multiple times to me as i was a kid. And they wrapped the piece of iron in a cloth and put it under my pillow. Please help me akhis and ukhtis i swear by Allah i am not making this up.

submitted by /u/Sad-Possible-9989
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/0m8IJE9
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours