Assalamualaikum,

I am currently fighting various major sin habits and I am struggling so much because I fall for my desires every single time and now I’m living through life with sm anxiety it’s driving me insane. I’m so frustrated with myself that I want to rip my insides out because of how much self hatred I feel. I don’t feel anything when I seek forgiveness. I know Allah is merciful but what about his wrath? I don’t feel like I’m being genuine because I know I’ll do the sins again. I have so many things I want to achieve in this dunya and I’m stressed about everything because apparently sins especially major ones can block duas so what’s the point I feel dead inside. Whenever I try to be good the words I utter feels so empty. Am I a lost cause?

submitted by /u/PositiveGreat4146
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/G9y7Y4r
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours