My iman is at an all time low, my grandma passed away last week, my mental health is horrible atm and my physical health is crap too.

I saw a tiktok video of a hadith stating that its makruh to marry a woman who is infertile. I am infertile due to chronic illness and have struggled with coming to terms with it. Already where I was feeling incredibly insecure about myself, this video popped up and I now feel so worthless. I can’t help but fear that men will not want to marry me because I am infertile and I am causing them to sin by doing so. I feel like I am a walking sin.

I feel so much anger and I just want to cry. Please help, I love Islam so much but this has really upset me.

submitted by /u/jhsmicdrop
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/Erk0Gvw
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours