Hi, I am a teenage Muslim male who is feeling lost and struggling with many different issues. I feel trapped with how my family treats me and force me to compromise with my siblings without acknowledging who’s fault it is because I have to be the better person and become their temporary elder brother after mine has left for college.

As a result of this I notice me distancing myself from my family and becoming more introverted while not being one at all with my friends. I also feel abandoned somewhat and paranoid everyone is out to get me.

I have problems with staying faithful and not sinning along with praying but sloth has been coercing me into laziness. I believe I have Borderline Personality Disorder and ADHD but I am afraid of seeking a definite answer due to my family’s traditional beliefs.

Thoughts enter my mind about being prejudiced and causing harm on others directly or non directly. I also find myself hating or more likely being disdainful of people of the other gender due to unknown reasons

I do not know if this is a cry if help or not because I generally feel numb but also heavily afraid of myself turning into something monstrous and causing my own problems on others rcing me into laziness.

submitted by /u/Necessary-Nebula2039
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/FPv6Edr
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours