Salaam everyone,

I personally don’t believe in madhabs since they were established after the death of our prophet. I myself follow only the sunni islam (I say that because there is now a sunni islam since other madhabs are present).

The biggest reason is for example for shafis if they touch a dog or give their hand to a woman they have to take wudu for prayer, whereas in sunni islam there is no such thing. So, we all now salah is the most important pillar of islam and we can’t pray without taking wudu, right? So which one is right? Either Sunnis are wrong or the shafis and the prayer of one is invalid since their wudu broke if they do the aforementioned acts.

Another example is zaqaat. Shafis believe they don’t need to give zaqaat for their wealth if they don’t use it for trade whereas Sunnis do. So which madhab is sinning?

I believe madhabs are just causing trouble and suffering since Muslims fight over trivialities of their madhabs. So am I in the wrong?

submitted by /u/Infamous-Neat7583
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/kuFCnHI
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours