Whenever I go to the toilet and wash my hands, there's a spec of dust or some form of dirt, is it mandatory I clean it out? I often feel the pain trying to dig the dirt out of my nails because I think the dirt might have become impure since it made contact with impurity while I using the toilet, should I even clean a tiny spec of dirt under my nails whenever I use the toilet? It's often too deep under my nails to remove or I often hurt my fingers in the process of cleaning a spec of dirt under my nails (the size is sometimes a small black dot deep under my nails) but I'm afraid it becomes impure when I clean my private parts or some of the impurity went under my nails. I waste a lot of water when trying to remove the dirt under my nails.

submitted by /u/Ok-Soup-6785
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/kYuVIWm
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours