I am in my early teens and I am struggling with a. Lot of things especially mental. One of those things are my deen and accepting Islam as the complete truth but I am getting feelings that it’s wrong and thiesm is just wrong in general. I hate these feeling I just want to feel stable in my belief. But it feels like every single arguement for god is completely debunked perfectly and logically by athiests(ontological, cosmological, fine tuning, consciousness,etc.) while athiesm proves everything just based on science and facts.

Tldr: young Muslim losing faith 1. Needs to be sure there is a god(logically and considering all factors and informaiton) and 2. Needs to be firm that islam is the complete truth

submitted by /u/Mental-Juggernaut314
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/PaI9hiz
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours