I am 22 years old and I am going through a lot of tests and trials in my life and seriously I have become heavy depressed. But ever since I started praying Tahajjud, I feel as though Tahajjud helps me to relax and focus more on Allah also it helps me get closer to Allah and its more spiritual and calming once you get the hang of praying Tahajjud. I usually set my alarm early to wake up for Tahajjud prayer and it has become a routine to wake up in the night and perform two rakats during each Tahajjud prayer and finish it with witr prayer. Though I pray with full conviction and ask Allah anything I want with full conviction, I feel as though Allah is not answering my prayers though I still carry on praying Tahajjud constantly with full conviction not giving up. Though I read that lots of people who prayed Tahajjud had their duas accepted instantly or even months later through his miracles whether its receiving a successful job, curing illness even if the illness is incurable, wealth and finding a spouse.

submitted by /u/Nolan234
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/x53ekqE
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours