So I have this friend who was a religious christian when I met her, but as we became friends and I told her and teached her more about islam she’s really fallen in love with islam and is really close to converting, but she keeps telling me that there’s a voice in her head that tells her “what if this is a test and u should still stick to Christianity” but in her heart she knows she wants to become a Muslim. She does believe that the Bible is corrupted and nothing in Christianity makes sense to her unless it’s in Islam point of view of Christianity. But she’s still not a 100% and I don’t what I should do to convince her fully and I hope somebody who’s reading this has gone through the same so they can give some advice on how they were truly convinced to convert to Islam

submitted by /u/Beneficial-Rest9656
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/8bU4l5i
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours