Hello,

So I live in America and have met someone who lives about 4 hours away from me. We have been talking for a few months and think we are a match for each other. Issue is that she works and is refusing to move to where I live for a few years atleast due to her position at work that she doesn’t want to sacrifice, she could easily work for that same company where I live but only have to change sector, she wants to marry and stay apart for a a year in terms of where we live and then when she does everything she wants to with work then move, she seems to believe that I am stopping her from reaching her ambitions at work and am moving her for my own selfish reasons, what do you guys think?

submitted by /u/CoconutCommercial401
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/O70Sl6s
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours