Assalamu alaikum, I reverted to Islam and recently unfollowed a bunch of people that I grew up with that live their atheist lives in a way that I don’t want to be exposed to. A childhood friend just contacted me and said that she noticed that I unfollowed her and asked why.

The reason why is because I don’t want to see her way of living. I no longer live in my home country and we rarely speak and for the past 5 years we’ve met 1-2 times a year.

I know that my decision is right for me, but it feels awkward to get the question. I want to live my life the way I feel is best in this life, but I don’t know what to tell her.

When I think about it there’s a chance I didn’t tell her I reverted to Islam. What would you do in my position?

submitted by /u/Eclectic_Squirrel
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/tLphZH0
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours