I am a Christian and he converted to Islam from Christianity a few years before we got together. We have a young child together and share a home for the past 3 years. He knew from the beginning I would not convert nor did he mention that he could only marry a muslim. He said he wanted a family with me and to marry me… fast forward to 3 years later he tells me he will never marry me because I am not Muslim and he can only marry a Muslim. I feel so hurt because we already have a child… he says we can be together but just never marry but I’m not comfortable with that. I want to be married. I think one day he will find a wife and leave us. I do think I feel it’s best for me to move on but it’s so much easier said then done. I feel betrayed and confused.

submitted by /u/Pisces_G
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/ecoLPsg
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours