So I’m not religious but I’m curious about every religion and this question popped into my head the other day and now I’m curious: were you always muslim? like were you raised muslim/islam?

Growing up I was raised to be christian but quickly hated it and knew it wasn’t for me. Growing older I’ve been curious about other religions and respect all of them, but don’t know if i’ll ever be religious.

A lot of people that are christian came from that background, like their parents were and grandparents and great grandparents, etc. so I’m just curious, is your whole family muslim? Did you grow up that way or did you learn about it from somewhere/someone else and decided to convert to islam?

submitted by /u/mellywheats
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/apXItwk
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours