All the time I've been on Reddit I have done nothing but whined about my sexual desires and sexual frustration, how much I hate my desires, how I wanna be celibate and never get married. I'm not doing it to get attention but because I have nowhere else to go. I have no one in real life I can talk to about this. I think if I did have someone to talk to in real life instead of strangers on reddit, I could actually be reassured.

It's hard to stay busy when your problems and frustration dominate your mind so much. 'Just stay busy', 'hit the gym' doesn't fix things and issues like these.

I'm on Reddit because this is the only place I can be free and vent endlessly about everything.

I do complain to Allah first of course, but it's not about venting to Allah. I'm talking about people. I'm talking about someone I can talk to, someone who can listen and understand me and reassure me and eventually help me fix my issues.

Sometimes I just give up on everything and then after a while, the frustration and whining comes back up again stronger than ever.

But now, I just want to give up and make peace with everything. I'm not talking about giving up on life lol. I wanna make peace with not being able to fulfill my desires and not being able to have what I want.

submitted by /u/Throwaway72166
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/wvnX5b9
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours