Hi, Reddit (May The Most High bestow upon you all His Peace and Blessings): I had an specific doubt. I have remembered that my mother was going to have another child when I was younger but she had a miscarriage and hence an unintentioned abortion and he/she could not be born. The issue is that it was just only very few weeks in the womb, not a fetus yet. Allegedly, it did not have a soul yet. That said, perhaps Allah will resurrect he/she on the Day of Judgment? Will I be able to meet the brother/sister I was going to have if I (hopefully) enter Jannah? Perhaps I can ask Allah that he/she starts as a litle kid and grows naturally at my side until reaches 33?

submitted by /u/Mert_Imbey
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/esxKujA
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours