Hey everyone. I know this will be flooded with comments of “only rely on Allah you won’t be sad” “don’t expect anything from anyone” “put your trust in Allah” I follow these rules but I still just am lonely. I have two friends I talk to but they’re always busy and I don’t have a relationship I’m in cause I choose to find it the halal way but how when all girls and guys in our generation in the usa are all breaking the rules and not following them and just always ending up happy but I just have something in my heart that doesn’t want to do that. I pray and I love that I have family there but I’m just really alone and sad. I been through a rough time and I finally got better but I just wish I had someone to talk to I’m 25 and a male as well. Any advice

submitted by /u/Financial_Line6608
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/7p3s2rH
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours