Indeed, Allah the Exalted has guaranteed the pious people(muttakun) that He will give solutions and ways out from difficult situations and that He will give risq(provision) from where they do not expect it. If this does not happen to someone, then this is an indication that there are problems with piety. Let him ask Allah for forgiveness and repent to Him.

Sheikh ul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah - Al Fatawa 8/526

--------------------------------------------------------------

I have been overcome by constant anxiety/worry, and this issue has me shackled, so I began to meditate deeply on how to free myself from this thing, exploring every trick and way, but I could not find any way to break free.

Then it was presented Qur'anic verse to me:

وَمَن يَتَّقِ ٱللَّهَ يَجْعَل لَّهُۥ مَخْرَجًۭا

وَيَرْزُقْهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَحْتَسِبُ ۚ

And whoever fears Allāh - He will make for him a way out.And will provide for him from where he does not expect.(Quran,At Talaq 2-3)

Then I realized that piety(taqwa) is one of the causes for freedom from all worries and anxieties. So I had no choice but to become serious in the implementation of piety and so I found a path (way out).

Saydul-Khaatir(Captured Thoughts) -Ibn al Jawzi

--------------------------------------------------------------

submitted by /u/robimekatar
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/s5bBHFA
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours